Over the years, Credit Management has implemented a “community friendly” campaign to enhance the relationship between collection services and the business community. Reaching out to the community with a positive message reinforces the many benefits Credit Management’s growth and successes have upon the entire community. Not only does the revenue returned to its customers help the general economy, but Credit Management has invested its own time, energy and money in the communities where they do business. Credit Management encourages both corporate and individual employee participation in a variety of community organizations. i. We are proud that over 180 of our employees have been active in community affairs.
- Community Humanitarian Resource Center
- American Cancer Society
- Scholarships to Area High School Students
- Crisis Center, Inc.
- FCA Platinum Member
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- United Way
- Heartland United Way Pacesetter Business
- Grand Island Headstart
- Local Food Banks
- Hope Harbor
- American Legion Auxillary
- Central Nebraska Humane Society
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Honor Flights association